Sunday, April 3, 2011

More Than A Feeling


Dateline: Sunday 4 April, 1987


I have a ginger boyfriend with blue eyes who plays computer games. Today I wrote an essay and filled out an application for a part- time job. Def Leppard and Duran Duran were on my mix tape so I danced in the shower. Tomorrow I’ll bug off school with Karen and drive to Santa Cruz in her Barracuda at dawn with a box of donuts.


Dateline: Sunday 3 April, 2011


I have a ginger husband with blue eyes who plays computer games. Today I am writing an essay and I filled out an application for a part-time job. I forgot people used paper ones. Def Leppard and Duran Duran came on my ipod so I danced in the shower. I’m having pizza for dinner, then probably cake. Tomorrow I’ll do the rest of the tidying for the house appraisal so we can refinance, then bug off with Jasmin to Sephora in my red Prius that does 90 before I’ve noticed.


All Names and Dates are True and Accurate.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment